Inside Sales/Client Care Representative
Our client is the largest manufacturing company in its field in Canada and in the top 5 in North America. This company has been featured as one of Profits Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies for four consecutive years and ranked in the 25th annual PROFIT 500 Fastest-Growing Companies for 2013.
We are looking for a talented Inside Sales/Client Care Representative that thrives in a quick and high paced sales cycle environment. Reporting to the President and Director of Sales, the Inside Sales/Client Care Representative will conduct telemarketing and prospecting, customer service and data entry, and general office administrative duties.
The Inside Sales/Client Care Representative will support the sales process sales to enable expansion and growth of the company products. The successful candidate will help to increase sales and grow brand awareness. This role will require an in depth knowledge of company products. The Inside Sales/Client Care Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional and timely customer service demonstrating excellent discretion and independent judgment. We are seeking a candidate who is a self-starter with excellent judgment and proven inside sales and administrative experience to be part of our growing team. Candidates must be well organized and have a proven record of client relationship skills, careful attention to detail and high quality of work.
The Company invests in its employee’s personal and professional growth. The culture is truly collaborative. Everyone’s input is valued. You’ll be working with a visible, accessible and effective management team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Telemarketing and Prospecting:
- General sales orders through telemarketing and a strong customer service approach
- Create email and phone number databases for certain market segments (universities; charitable organizations; cider companies; micro distilleries, fitness clubs, etc.)
- Make cold calls to generate leads and interest in our product (approx. 20-30 per day)
- Follow up with sales flyers and email blasts
Customer Service/Data Entry:
- Manage incoming quote and product requests that are generated through the telemarketing efforts listed above.
- Determine order details by referring to price lists and product literature
- Enter all orders in the QuickBooks accounting system
- Send order confirmations and electronic artwork approvals to prospective clients.
- Follow order entry/order processing steps to process the order and send it to the plant for production
- Ensure the successful and timely fulfillment of customer orders.
- Do post order follow up with clients to ensure product satisfaction
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports.
General Office administrative duties:
- Answer incoming calls
- Do general filing
- Send out client samples, arrange shipping for small parcels,
- Understand how to fill out waybills, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Post secondary/Community College Degree
- Previous training and experience in inside sales and administration
- Must be a team player and able to communicate effectively with various departments within the organization.
- Must be able to work outside normal working hours to accommodate scheduling needs when required?
- Excellent customer service and customer relationship skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to retain product knowledge information for multiple products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, and verbal); French proficiency is an asset
- Organizational skills
- Strong personal management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player
- Solutions oriented
- Positive attitude
- Proactive and shows initiative
- Quick learner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems
- Good Judgment
The following compensation package will be offered for the role of Inside Sales/Client Care Representative
- Annual base salary
- Employee benefits and vacation
- Potential for bonus based on individual and company performance
- The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please reply to:
Jennifer Steele Viti
Aurora Consulting Group (Recruiter) firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to Download the Job Posting: Inside Sales Recruitment